Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some people companies offering Online LLP Incorporation in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it is generally a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that to complete your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register an organisation in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide the name which is there. The names you select must contain particularly two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 400-500. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and thirty two. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association along with solicitors and these people stamped with the correct stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards the Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, business will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where also a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house vendors. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and choose a registration company to get your company incorporated quickly.