Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some for the reasons you really can have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, cissablond.blogspot.com but hopefully it will give you something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that irrespective of how good an idea you could imagine it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an idea that they agree this would definately be profitable. Here’s some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a full-line of providers not trying to add very much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first recognize their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to be able to you up.)
6. They have too many similar services that information mill flooded adequately.
7. Your idea interests a little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Revenue sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort because of.
10. Your products has already been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better what is already on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the market.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing when what isn’t too far off out the following year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea regardless of whether the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones inventing.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with this Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and possess a significant connected with hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated which you’ve got an issued patent idea, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t look at outside ideas and does not publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but it doesn’t explain they just do not look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for that year or the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can InventHelp review nicely item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do n’t need to consider the risk becoming the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and seek information part different yourself as marketable as possible.